1 Sushil Kumar, RK Zargar. Redeeming of Dissection an Evolving a Strategy to bring in Objectivity and Uniformity in Practical Exam ination in Anatomy. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Volume 3 Number 1, Jan-Mar 2014.
2. Sushil Kumar. Absent Median Lobe of Thyroid Gland. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Volume 3 Number 3, Jul-Sep 2014.
3. Sushil Kumar, RK Zargar, Dope Santoshkumar A. Undergraduate Modified Teaching : Feedback. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Vol 3 Number 4, Oct-Dec 2014.
4. Sushil Kumar, RK Zargar. Evaluation of Residents as Teachers. International Journal of Information Research and Review. Vol 2, Issue, 02, pp. 412-415 Feb 2015.
5. Sushil Kumar. Single Anomalous Pulmonary Vein Opening in the Left Atrium. A Case Report. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research. Vol(1), Issue (2) (Jul-Sep 2015).
6. Sushil Kumar. Anomalous Formation of Inferior Vena Cava. A Case Report. International Journal of Current Research. Vol 7, Issue 09, pp.20636-20639, Sep 2015.
7. Sushil Kumar, Debasis Bandopadhyay. Unilateral Unascended Kidney with Vascular Anomalies : A Cadaveric Case Report. Vol 3. Issue 12. Dec 2015.
8. BK Mishra, Sushil Kumar. 3D Anatomy : Implication for Teachers. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Vol 4 Number 1, Jan-Apr 2015.
9. S Pandit, Sushil Kumar, BK Mishra. Comparative Study of Anatomical Specimens using Plastination by Araldite HY103, Polypropylene Resin, 6170H19 Orthocryl and Silicone – A Qualitative Study. Medical Journal Armed Forces India (2015) 246-253.
10. Vijay Nayak, Utkarsh Shrivastava, Sushil Kumar, Mohan Angadi, Kailash Balkund. Evaluation of Various Methods of Teaching Human Anatomy. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. April 2015; 14(3):713-715.
11. Vijay Nayak, Utkarsh Shrivastava, Sushil Kumar, Kailash Balkund. Dermatoglyphic Study of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 in Maharashtrian population. International Journal of Medical Science Research and Practice. Vol 2. Issue 2. 2015.
12. BK Mishra, Sushil Kumar. An Observational Study Showing Incidence of Heart Disease in the Male Population from North India. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research. Vol(1), Issue (3).
13. BK Mishra, Sushil Kumar. Incidence of Skeletal Deformities in the Male Population of some North Indian Districts. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Vol 4. Sep – Dec 2015.
14. Col Mohanlal K, Vatsalaswamy P, Bhanu BV. Palmar Main Line Terminations and Position of ac tac Triradius in Primary Epilepsy. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Volume 4, Issue 3, 2015, Pages 117-122.
15. K Mohanlal, RK Zargar, PV Swamy, BV Bhanu. Digital Dermal Patterns in Primary Epilepsy. National Journal of Medical Sciences. Vol-III, Issue 1, Jan 2014.
16. Tandon A, Bhatnagar R, Pokhrel R. Phenoxetol as a Formaldehyde removing agent for long-term preservation : Our experience. European Journal of Anatomy. Eur J Anat, 18(4):267-272 (2014).
17. Tandon A, Ramadevi Gara. Sternal Foramen. Medical Journal of Dr D.Y Patil University (2015).
18. Tandon A, Sushil Kumar. Program Evaluation. Indian Journal of Anatomy. Vol 5. Number 1. Jan – Apr 2016.
19. Bhatnagar R, Tandon A, Pokhrel R. Redeeming Dissection for Medical Undergraduates by Evolving a Strategy that brings in Objectivity & Uniformity. OA Anatomy 2013 Oct;1(3):26.
20. Bhatnagar R, Tandon A, Pokhrel R. Does Supplementing Traditional Teaching with Computer Assisted Learning(CAL) Module Facilities Understanding of Human Embryology in Medical Undergraduates ? A Randomized Control Trial. Medical Journal of Shree Birendra Hospital. January-June 2014/Vol 13/Issue 1.
21. Swati S, Bhatnagar R, Tandon A, Bandopadhyay D, Pokhrel R, Solanke K. Chronological changes in Microanatomy of Pancreatic Tissue in Human Fetuses : Current Insight. OA Anatomy London. 2014 March.
22. Poonam Singh, Tandon A, Bhatnagar R, Pokhrel R. Bilateral Three Headed Biceps Brachii Muscle – Case Report. Medical Journal of Shree Birendra Hospital. MJSBH Jul-Dec 2013/Vol 12/Issue 2.
23. P Haresh Kumar, Sushil Kumar, MS Ahuja. Efficacy of a Training Module for Self Study of Regional Anatomy of Head and Neck for Undergraduate Students. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. Vol 03, Issue 06, pg 6367-6372 Jun 2015.
24. P Haresh Kumar, Mythili Krishnan, Samrat Sapkota. A Study on the Usage of Smartphones amongst First Year Medical Students in an Indian Medical College. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. Vol 03, Issue 08, Pg 7107-7111, Aug 2015.
25. R Mythili Krishnan, P Haresh Kumar. Bifid Rib : A Rare Anomaly. Medical Journal of Dr D.Y Patil University.
26. T Shrivastava, Y Yadav, L Garg, BK Mishra, S Ghatak. Median : Musculocutaneous Nerve Communication. Intenational Medical Journal. Vol 19, No 3, pp 269-270, Sep 2012.
27 T Shrivastava, Lalit Garg, BK Mishra ,Neeta Chhabra. High Division of Sciatic Nerve. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014 May;2(2):686-688.
28. T Shrivastava. Ossified Superior Transverse Scapular Ligament in a Bone Specimen and its Clinical Implications. International Medical Journal(Japan). 30 Mar 2012. (Accepted for Publication).
29. U Patnaik, A Nilakantan, T Shrivastava. Anatomical Variations of the External Branch of Superior Laryngeal Nerve in Relation to Inferior Constrictor Muscle: Cadaveric Dissection Study. I Laryngo Otol. Sep 2012; 126(9):907-12.
30. Neeta Chhabra, T Shrivastava, , Lalit Garg, BK Mishra. Accessory Spleen and its Clinical Significance : A Case Report. International Journal of Anatomy & Research. 2014, Vol2(2):29-32. ISSN 2321-4287.
31. Neeta Chhabra,T Shrivastava, Lalit Garg, BK Mishra. An Anatomical Variant Caudate Lobe in a Cadaver . International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014 May;2(2):759-761.
32. S Pandit, T Shrivastava, Sushil Kumar. Plastination of Brain Using Orthocryl : A Viable Alternative ? Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. Vol 03, Issue 09. Sep 2015.
33. Bandyopadhyay D, Ghatak S, Tiwari N, Garg L. Hepatic Artery Variations : A Case Report. International Journal of Anatomical Variations (2012) 5:79-80.
34. Bandyopadhyay D, Sharma A. Y Cell line in a Turner Mosaic : A Case Report. International Journal of Scientific Research. Vol 2, Issue 12, Dec 2013.
35. Bandyopadhyay D, Sharma A. Genetic Analysis in a True Hermaphrodite : A Case Report. International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research. IJBAR(2013) 04(12).
36. Bandyopadhyay D. Ethical and Legal Issues in Medical Genetics. A Review Article. Global Journal for Research Analysis. Vol 3, Issue-11, Nov 2014.
37. Bandyopadhyay D, Bhatnagar R. Robertsonian Translocation in a Down Syndrome : A Case Report. Journal of Clinical Medicine and Diagnostics, Scientific & Academic Publications, USA. Feb 2015, 5(1):4-7.
38. Bandyopadhyay D, Bhatnagar R. Effects of Passive Smoking on terminal villi of human placenta and growing foetus. Innovative Journal of Medical and Health Science. 5:2 March – April(2015)18-22.
39. Debasis Bandopadhyay, Mythili Krishnan R, Sushil Kumar. Anatomical Variation in Arch of Aorta : A Case Report. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. Vol 3, Issue 06, June 2015.
40. Lt Col(Dr) VDS Jamwal, Maj(Dr) Mohan Angadi, Col(Dr) Sushil Kumar ” A Study of Microanatomical changes in various gall bladder diseases” International Journal of Current Research. Vol 8, Issue 6, June 2016.
41. Lt Col(Dr) VDS Jamwal, Maj(Dr) Mohan Angadi, Col(Dr) Sushil Kumar, Col(Dr) B K Mishra “ Morphological assesment of Human Embryos and Embryo Culture using Embryoscope” European Journal of Anatomy(submitted June 2016)
42. Mohan B Angadi, Aseem Tandon, Subhendu Pandit, Rajan Bhatnagar. Supernumerary Head of Biceps Brachii and Branching Pattern of the Musculocutaneous Nerve. Medical Journal of Dr D.Y Patil University. Mar 2016.
43. Capt Mohan Angadi, Col Aseem Tandon, Col Rajan Bhatnagar. The Histogenesis of Human Liver – A perspective study on organisation of Hepatocytes & Portal Triad. International Journal of Scientific Research. Vol 5. Issue 2. Feb 2016.
44. Capt(Dr) Mohan Angadi, Col(Dr) Aseem Tandon. Azygous Lobe (Accessory Lobe of the Azygous Vein). International Journal of Scientific Research. Volume : 5/ Issue : 2/ February 2016. ISSN No 2277 – 8179.
45. Major(Dr) Mohan Angadi, Maj(Dr) Rahul Jha. Unique Bilateral Symmetrical Accessory Renal Artery – A Case Report. International Journal of Current Research. Vol 8. Issue 2. Feb 2016.
46. Major(Dr) Mohan Angadi, Dr Vijay Nayak , Dr Annapurna Angadi, Col(Dr) Sushil Kumar. “Chronological changes in microanatomy of Human Fetal Liver-current insight” Egyptian Journal of Histology( Submitted, May 2016).
47. Samrat Sapkota, P Haresh Kumar, Pokhrel R. Thyroid Isthmus Agenesis : A Case Report”. Medical Journal of Dr D.Y Patil University.
48. Monalisa, Pandit S. Atlanto-occipital Fusion : A Case Report. Medical Journal of Dr D.Y Patil University. Sep 2014.