Department of Anatomy
Research Topics (AFMRC projects)
- Anthropometric measurement of human mandible of indian population.
- Histogenesis & morphometrical analysis of human fetal kidney.
- Histogenesis of human foetal pancreas.
- Histogenesis of human foetal spleen.
- Geometric morphometric study of clavicle for sexual dimorphism & clinical correlations.
- Morphological & morphometric analysis of forearm bones for sexual dimorphism in indian population.
- A study of tibiofemoral angle among healthy Maharashtrians.
- Anthropometric Study of Proximal and Distal Femoral Geometry in Maharashtrian Population and its Clinical Application.
- Study of the Carrying Angle of the Human Elbow Joint – A Morphometric Analysis.
- Study of morphometric details of dry human humerus in reconstruction of total humeral length using the measurements of its proximal and distal segment .
- Morphometric study & its application in sexual dimorphism of scapula.
COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF G D M ON HISTO-MORPHOMETRIC PARAMETERS OF PLACENTA AND OUTCOME OF PREGNANCY.
A STUDY ON THE HISTOLOGY AND HISTOMORPHOMETRY OF UMBILICAL CORD AND UMBILICAL BLOOD VESSELS IN PREECLAMPSIA AS COMPARED TO NORMAL PREGNANCIES.