Research Project: Completed in 2014-15
- “To study the effects of gamma irradiation on single donor apheresis platelet units” Principal Worker: SurgCapt R S Mallhi.
Completed and Published in Indexed journal
- “A comparison of a new noninvasive method for initial screening of Hemoglobin with the conventional invasive method for haemoglobin screening in voluntary platelet pheresis donors.”
P worker: SurgCapt R S Mallhi ,
Completed and submitted for publication
Departmental Research Projects: 2016
- To evaluate the role of Triple positivity in lab diagnosis of Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome (APS) in patients of arterial and venous thrombosis and recurrent pregnancy loss .PW Maj NeerjaKushwaha
- To study the changes in levels and activity of various vital hemostatic parameters in thawed plasma during refrigerated storage (1-6 0C) for up to five days. PW Major Sudeep Kumar.
Research Projects by PG students 2014-15, 2015-16
- ABO blood groups and its correlation with inherited Thrombophilia in patients with venous thromboembolism
- Evaluation of a new fourth generation rapid Immunochromatographic screening test of detection of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to HIV1 and HIV 2 during screening of voluntary blood donors
- In vitro comparative analysis of clotting factors and inhibitors in Apheresis platelet concentrates during five days storage period
- Clinically significant red cell alloantibody titration by Gel Column assay and its correlation with conventional tube testing in antenatal cases