Department of Ophthalmology
- A manual of Retinal Detachment surgery
- A manual of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Hand Book of Eye Banking in Marathi, Hindi & English
- Patient’s guide to Glaucoma
- Diabetic Retinopathy. In Knowledge Update Programme - Technical Series Report Vol XI of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nov 2006
- A manual of Age related macular degeneration
- A manual of Diagnostic Modalities in Glaucoma
- Instructional CDs on Uvea, Glaucoma, Retina, Ocular oncology, Cornea & ocular pharmacology, Orbit & pediatric cataract
- Standard Treatment Guidelines (published by WHO): Chapter on Diabetic retinopathy
- Standard Treatment Guidelines (published by WHO): Chapter on glaucoma
- Diabetic Retinopathy. DP Vats, VS Gurunadh. In Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus: A Comprehensive Text (Volume One). Y Sachdeva. Ed. Jaypee Bros. New Delhi. 2008
- Thyroid Associated Ophthalmopathy. , M Bhadauria, DP Vats. In Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus: A Comprehensive Text (Volume One). Y Sachdeva. Ed. Jaypee Bros. New Delhi. 2008
- Patient safety in hospitals – Principles and practice
Journal Publications : 2013 -2016
- A clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of intravitreal Anti-VEGF therapy in treating macular edema due to retinal venous occlusions. Brig VS Gurunadh, Brig Ajay Banarji, Col Poninder Kumar, Col Sagarika Patyal, Brig T S Ahluwalia, Anuradha Makkar et al. MJAFI Jun 2013, Vol 77.
- Unilateral optic neuritis associated with dengue fever. Case Report. Surg Capt VK Mohindra, NM,Brig VS Gurunadh. Del J Ophthalmol, 2013: 23 (4): 293-4.
- Long term effects of repeated subclinical ocular baro-trauma. Case Series. Surg Capt VK Mohindra, NM, Brig VS Gurunadh. J Marine Medical Society 2013, 15(1).
- Iris retractors: the saviours in cataract surgery for cataract in lens coloboma. Case Report. Brig VS Gurunadh. BMJ Case Reports 2013; doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-20195.
- Unilateral Orbital compartment syndrome with cavernous sinus thrombosis after prolonged prone anesthesia for spinal surgery. Case Report. Gp Capt MA Khan. Del J Ophthalmol 2013; 23 (4): 277-79.
- Management of Corneal Laceration. Review Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta, Brig VS Gurunadh, Gp Capt MA Khan. DOS Times Vol19 No.7 Jan 14.
- IOL Power calculation in children. Review Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta,Brig VS Gurunadh,et al. Delhi Ophthalmlogical Society(DOS) Times 19/8 23-29 Feb14.
- Various landmarks in Corneal studies. Review Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta, Brig VS Gurunadh, Gp Capt MA Khan. DOS Times Mar 14.
- Frequency doubling technology & standard automated perimetry in detection of glaucoma among glaucoma suspects. Col (Mrs) S Patyal, Brig A Banarji, Col M Bhadauria, Col VS Gurunadh. MJAFI Oct 2014.
- Hypermetropic shift following CTR implant. Letter to editor. Brig VS Gurunadh,Gp Capt MA Khan. MJAFI2014;70: 36-38.
- ACIOL implantation under air, surgical technique. Original Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta. Eye Contact lens.2014
- Central retinal vein occlusion in the young. Case Report. Brig VS Gurunadh. MJAFI .
- A case of idiopathic choroidal neovascular membrane (CNVM) in a young soldier. Case Report. Gp Capt MA Khan. MJAFI.
- Peripheral Ulcerative keratitis. Review article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta, Brig VS Gurunadh, Dr Parth Patel,
- Maj Khaleel M. DOS Times, Nov 2014.
- Comparison of efficacy of three surgical methods of conjunctival autograft fixation in the treatment of pterygium.Sati A, Shankar S, Jha A, Kalra D, Mishra S, Gurunadh VS.Int Ophthalmol. 2014 Dec;34(6):1233-9. doi: 10.1007/s10792-014-0013-y. Epub 2014 Nov 6.
- Anterior Segment OCT Guided Management Algorithm for Descemet Membrane Detachment After Intraocular Surgery. Original Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta. Cornea 2015 Sep:34(9) :1170-4.doi 10.1097/ICO.00000000000000514
- Suprachoroidal haemorrhage in Penetrating Keratoplasty. Original Article. Lt Col Sandeep Gupta. Eye Contact Lens May 2015
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome – A sequel of uneventful cataract surgery. Brig PS Moulick MJAFI, July 15 Vol 77 (I) : 205-207
- Early cavernous sinus thrombosis following unilateral pan-sinusitis in a child. Lt Col A Sati. BMJ case Rep. Apr15
- Corneal Infection By Pseudomonas Stutzeri Following Excision Of Trigeminal Nerve Schwannoma. Lt Col A Sati. BMJ case Rep. Apr15
- Correlation between the histological feature of corneal surface pannus following ocular surface burns and the final outcome of cultivated limbal epithelial transplantation. Lt Col A Sati. Br J Ophthalmol Apr 15
- Bilateral Granular Dystrophy : A Clinicopathogenetic Correlation After Alcohol Assisted Debridement With Phototherapeutic Keratectomy. Lt Col A Sati. MJAFI July 15 ;1-4
- Treating Limbal Stem Cell deficiency : Current and emerging therapies. Lt Col A Sati. Review Article on Orphan Drugs Sep 15 Vol 3 Iss 6