Department of Pharmacology
AFMRC projects: Completed:
- An experimental study to investigate the interactions of tianeptine with fluoxetine, tramadol, etoricoxib and amlodipine for its analgesic and antidepressant effects in albino mice: Lt Col Navdeep Dahiya, Dr AK Sharma
- A study to investigate the efficacy, physical stability and chemical potency of commonly used analgesic agents over a period of two years post their expiry date: Lt Col Sushil Sharma, Dr A K Sharma
- Genetic variation of CYP3A and its influence on the pharmacokinetics of Tacrolimus, a calcineurin inhibitor:Lt Col AK Gupta
- Comparison of drug advertisements published in Indian and foreign journals. Dr A K Sharma, Dr Pem Chuki, Lt Col Navdeep Dahiya.
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in patients on anti-psychotic drug therapy. Dr Pem Chuki, Lt Col AK Gupta.
- A study to monitor prescription pattern and errors in use of inhalation devices in patients of mild to moderate. Dr Neha Akhoon, Lt Col DBS Brashier
MUHS STS Project:
- A study on drug prescribing pattern in upper respiratory tract infection among children in 1-12 year age group: Med Cdt Garvita Agrawal, Lt Col Sushil Sharma