Department of Physiology
AkpaySarybaev, Mulajker D, Gaurav Sikri. Hypertension at High Altitude. In Singh Shashi Bala, PrabhakarNanduri R , Pantyala Srinivas N eds. Translational Research in Environmental and Occupational Stress. Ist Edition. New Delhi: Springer, 2014; 243-254.
- Chawla A. High Altitude Illness. In Munjal Y, ed. API Textbook of Medicine.– 9th Edition. New Delhi: Jaypee Publishers, 2012; 2017-2023
- Chawla A. High Altitude Illness. In Munjal Y, ed. API Textbook of Medicine.– 10th Edition. New Delhi: Jaypee Publishers, 2015; 2738-2745
- Chawla A. Reviewer for Guyton’s Textbook of Medical Physiology – South Asian Edition 2013
- Chawla A. Heat Stress. In Velu Nair, ed. Textbook of Environmental Medicine – 2nd Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2014
- Chawla A, Bajaj R. Hypothermia. In Velu Nair, ed. Textbook of Environmental Medicine – 2nd Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2014
- Chawla A, Bajaj R. Drowning. In Velu Nair, ed. Textbook of Environmental Medicine – 2nd Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2014
- Chawla A. Incidence of Acute Mountain Sickness in patients of High Altitude Pulmonary edema: is the Lake Louise Scoring accurate? Ind J Aerospace Med 2009;53(1):1-6
- Sinha B, Chawla A, Goswami P. Cross tolerance of two aviation stresses – acute heat stress and hypoxia. Ind J Aerospace Med 2009;53(2):10-16
- Singh SP. Retinal vein occlusion at High Altitude. High Altitude Medicine and Biology, 2011; 12(4)
- Datta K, Datta R, Venkatesh MD, Dey D, Jaipurkar R. 24-hour dual probe ambulatory pH-metry findings in cases of Laryngopharyngeal reflux disease. J Laryngol Voice 2011; 1(1): 18-21
- Singh SP. Enhanced aerobic capacity with deep water running. Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2012; 68(2).
- Dey D. The Physiology of Long-duration Acceleration. In: Acceleration Physiology and G-Tolerance. Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine. Bangalore 2012; 13-22.
- Dey D. The physiology of the lower oesophageal sphincter in achalasia of the cardia: a manometric perspective. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2012; 56(5) Suppl; 83-4.
- Chawla A. Early clinical skills training: too much too soon? Medical Education 2013; (47)5: 521-522.
- Singh SP, Chawla A, Bhattachar SA. Is HAPO the exclusive diagnosis of edema at HA? Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2013;69.
- Dey D, Kochhar RR, Rao KN, Venkatesh S, Verma R. The rationale of carrying out specific investigations prior to hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Ind J Aerospace Med 2013; 57(1): 56-65.
- Kumar A, Dey D, Kochhar RR, Dubey DK. Hypobaric and normobaric hypoxia training in aircrew: a comparative study. Ind J Aerospace Med 2013; 57(1): 28-36.
- Mishra S, Kochhar RR, Venkatesh S, Dey D, Rao KN. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: role in gangrene and acute wounds. Ind J Aerospace Med 2013; 57(1): 45-50.
- Sikri G, Srinivasa AB, Grewal RS. ’Does concurrent prophylactic use of Acetazolamide and Dexamethasone bring change in Exercise capacity of lowlanders on ascent to High Altitude? IJPP 2014; 58(1): 87-91.
- Singh KS. Long term stay at low altitude (1200 m) promotes better hypoxic adaptation and performance. IJPP 2014; 58(4): 376-380.
- Singhal S, Bhattachar SA, Paliwal V, Pathak K. Delayed-onset high-altitude pulmonary edema. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2014:1;96-98
- Chawla A, Tripathi KK. Objective criteria for diagnosis of High Altitude Pulmonary Edema at Altitudes between 2700mtr and 3500m. MJAFI 2015;71(4):345-351
- Bhatt M, Thapa B, Bhattacharya A, Bhinganiya P, Minhas S, Sharma S. MCQ supplementation in a Physiology didactic class: A learning tool. NRIJM 2015; 6(1); 72-76
- Sikri G. Role of dexamethasone in prevention of high altitude pulmonary edema. J Occup Health 2015;57: 200-200.
- Sikri G, Chawla A, Srinivasa AB. Acute Mountain sickness and obesity. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2015;19:4086.
- Sikri G, Chawla A. Role of remote ischemic preconditioning against acute mountain sickness during early phase. Physiological Reports 2015;3(8):e12499.
- Sikri G. Comments on High Altitude Pulmonary Edema in an Experienced Mountaineer. Possible Genetic Predisposition. West Journal Emerg Med 2015;16(5):795
- Sikri G, Dua S.Correlation between single nucleotide polymorphisms in hypoxia-related genes susceptibility to acute high altitude pulmonary edema. Genetic and Molecular Research 2015;14(4):15904-15905.
- Sikri G. Inevitable acclimatization and acute mountain sickness. Am J Med. doi-org/10.1016/j.amj med.2015.10.018
- Singhal S, Paliwal V, Bhattachar SA, Pathak K. Successful Treatment of Free-Floating Right Ventricular Thrombus with Acute Pulmonary Embolism. Heart India 2015;3:21-3.
- Deepak A, Dwivedi, Srinivasa Alasinga, Sanjay Sighal. Vineet Kumar Malhotra, Atul Kotwal. Successful treatment of frostbite with hyperbaric oxygen treatment. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 2015:19(2)
- Sikri G, Singh SP, Bhattachar SA. Blood lactate changes in professional Indian divers under hyperbaric conditions. MJAFI; 2016:72:38-40.
- Bhattachar SA, Singhal S, Paliwal V, Malhotra VK, Kotwal A. High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE) with pulmonary embolism. Heart India 2016;4:23-5.
- Dua S, Mohan L. Lower esophageal sphincter pressures in patients of bronchial asthma and its correlation with spirometric parameters: a case- control study. Journal of Asthma 2016: 53(3); 289-294.
- Sikri G, Srinivasa AB, Bhutani S. Acute Mountain sickness and oxygen saturation. Sleep Breath. doi 10.1007/S11 325-016-1324-1.