Department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging
- Efficacy of Percutaneous Fluoroscopy guided Ozone Intervertebral Disc Nucleolysis: Brig Vivek Sharma
- Contrast Enhanced M R Mammography for evaluation of the contra-lateral breastin patients with diagnosed unilateral breast cancer or high risk lesions: Col S Chatterjee
- Development of Perfusion software for calculating hemodynamic parameters for perfusion MR Studies: Vijayakumar, Scientist "E"
- Application of artificial neural network, fuzzy, neuro – levelset algorithms in identifying intra cranial tumors in MR images automatically: Vijayakumar, Scientist "D"
- Development of Volumetric software to calculate volumes in 3D MR images: Vijayakumar, Scientist "E" • Assessment of liver iron load by MRI: Col S Chatterjee
- MRI correlation of Internal Derangement of Temporomandibular joint. Col J Debnath
- Role of Perfusion CT in grading of Gliomas and comparison with MRI grading by correlating with the histopathological examination findings. Col V K Maurya
- To evaluate the efficacy of MR venography as compared to ultrasonography in diagnosis of pelvic and lower extremity DVT. Gp Capt Mukul Bhatia